E-Journal: Call for Papers
The MGCL Law Review (MGCLLR) is a double-blind peer-reviewed Law Journal of the College. The Journal is a research initiative of the College, addressing the contemporary legal issues world over. It is a forum for knowledge sharing and for building research in the field of Law amongst the research scholars, practitioners and academics. The Editorial Board is pleased to invite submissions for its Inaugural Issue (Issue to be published in January 2021).
The E-Journal accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 5000 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however, speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of merit.
Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; If we receive more articles of repute two issues will be published.
- The date for first submission is 15th December, 2020. All submissions after the date shall not be considered.
- The articles should have an abstract, of not more than 250 words, with keywords.
- Authors should submit an undertaking that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within 10 days of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of review of their piece.
- The submissions have to be sent to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission: 15th December 2020
Date of Publication: January 2021