CONDITIONS TO APPLY FOR FIVE YEAR INTEGRATED LLB COURSE
BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ BCom LLB (Five Year Integrated Degree Course)
NUMBER OF SEATS & MODE OF ADMISSION
The maximum number of students to be admitted in each course shall be limited to sixty. 50% of the total number of seats in a particular class (i.e., 30 seats out of total 60 seats) are filled through Kerala Law Entrance Examination (KLEE) conducted by the Government of Kerala. The remaining 50% of Seats i.e., 30 Seats are filled by the management on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination, i.e., Plus Two, as per the norms instituted by the management.
CONDITIONS TO APPLY
(1) A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary or Plus Two examination recognized by the Government of Kerala or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Kerala and has secured not less than 45 % of the marks in the aggregate in such examinations shall be eligible to be considered for admission.
(2) Candidates who have passed the qualifying Higher Secondary Examination from any Board /State other than the State of Kerala shall produce Migration certificate from the concerned university / Board and the Eligibility Certificate of the University of Kerala at the time of admission.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. The following guidelines may be read by all candidates/parents before filling the application form in order to avoid mistakes which may lead to rejection of application.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he is eligible and fulfils the conditions prescribed for admission.
3. Incomplete application form will be rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
4. An application is meant to be used for applying for one particular course. If a candidate desires to apply for more than one course, separate application will have to be used. In the event of applying for more than one course using a single form, such application is liable to be rejected.
5. Name of the candidate should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS as given in the certificates. If the candidate has several initials, leave one space after each of them
6. E-mail address and mobile number of the candidate should be given correctly which are used for further communications once the candidate is admitted. Mobile numbers and E-mail address of parents should be added correctly for the communications related to the admission.
7. Parents’ name should be given exactly as in the certificates.
8. If certain column is not applicable, then write N/A. Please don’t leave any column unattended.
9. Addresses should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS including STATE, DISTRICT, CITY AND PIN CODE
10. Recent passport size colour photo with much clarity of the size is to be uploaded.(Max 200kb)
11. If the Candidate is Catholic,a letter from the concerned Parish priest must be attached to substantiate the sub-denomination he/she belongs to,ie.,Malankara Catholic/
Malanakara Nadar Catholic/Latin caholic/ Syro Malabar
12. The payment receipt of the application fee is required to be uploaded for successful acceptance of the application. Hence, it is advisable to first make the payment and keep the receipt handy prior to filling / uploading the application form.
Application Fee Rs-1000/-
The link for payment https://feebook.southindianbank.com/FeeBookUser/org?id=295 .
Alternatively, fees can be paid into the following account:
Name of the account : Director, Mar Gregorios College of Law
Account number : 0483053000019621
IFSC Code : SIBL0000483
Bank Name and Branch : South Indian Bank, Nalanchira.
12. Uploading of receipt / acknowledgement slip and transaction number in prescribed columns of the application form are certain criterias to be borne in mind for successful submission of application.
13. Candidate should produce the following documents/certificate in original at the time of admission.
1. Latest Passport size Photo
2. Original of 10th certificates
3. Original of 12th certificates
4. Transfer Certificate (TC)and conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
5. For candidates from CBSE or ICSE Boards, mark sheets of 10th & 12th, and migration certificate.
6. All other Boards and States, migration and Eligibility in addition to above Docs